Returning an item purchased on DaisyKnights.com.
PLEASE NOTE OUR REGESTERED OFFICE ADDRESS IS NOT THE RETURN ADDRESS. Any items sent to this address will be returned to sender. Please do not put something in the post to our studio without first requesting a return by emailing [email protected]
So that we can keep track of your return/exchange, please read the below.
We have tried to keep it simple so that we can refund you quickly or issue your new Daisy Knights item as soon as possible.
All returns and exchanges must be within 14 days of purchase.
No return on sale items. All studio/pop up sample sales and sale items are final sale and non returnable/refundable.
Exchanging your item
If you are exchanging an item please select the relevent reason and what you would like to exchange the item for when requesting your return through the website.
When we recieve your item for exchange we will refund you and then you will need to reorder the item in the size you request through the website.
Daisy Knights does not accept any responsibility for postage costs, nor for any items lost, stolen or damaged in transit. We recommend you return items via an insured and reliable postal service, for example Royal Mail Special Delivery Service. Postage cost will not be refunded.
Daisy Knights is not responsible for items unclaimed from Royal Mail delivery offices. Items returned to us that have been unclaimed will be refunded minus the shipping cost.
Returning your item
- RETURN REQUESTS MUST BE CARRIED OUT THROUGH DAISYKNIGHTS.COM, this cannot be done over the phone or by posting the item without authorisation of a return through the website. Please do not just post the item as we will not be able to accept the delivery and this will delay your return.
-You must return the goods within fourteen days of the date shown on your receipt (this is extended to Jan 10th for December orders).
- The item must be shipped with its original packing slip as proof of purchase from DaisyKnights.com.
-The items must remain in the condition they were sold in- undamaged, unworn and in the original packaging.
-We cannot accept returns of earrings for hygine reasons.
- We cannot accept returns on customised/personalised item, this includes the disc ring, necklace and star collection. These are made specially to order, so please double check your order is correct!
- Original shipping costs will not be refunded unless the item is deemed faulty by our quality control team.
-Bespoke or customised items are non-refundable.
- Customer must cover the cost of returning items.
-Sample sale items bought at pop up shops, London Fashion Weekend or at studio open days are non refundable or exchangable.
To book a return please log into your DaisyKnights account and go to order status, click "View Order" then select "Return" on the right hand side. Once your order is logged in our system it will be authorised, you will recieve an email when it is authorised along with instructions.
Daisy Knights does not accept any responsibility for postage costs, nor for any items lost, stolen or damaged in transit. We recommend you return items via an insured and reliable postal service, for example Royal Mail Special Delivery Service. Postage cost will not be refunded. Exchanges are of course possible within these terms.
Your refund will be issued within 15 days to the payment method used in your original purchase
In the rare event that goods are delivered faulty or damaged please contact our customer services department on [email protected] so we can arrange a replacement or a refund.
- Exchanges will be carried out, the customer must ocver the cost of the exchanged item to be shipped out. This is usuallu done via a paypal invoice or over the phone with a credit/debit card.
PLEASE NOTE: WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS WHICH HAVE NOT BEEN REQUESTED THEN AUTHORISED THROUGH WWW.DAISYKNIGHTS.COM
Returning Faulty goods
-In the rare event that goods are delivered faulty or damaged please contact us so we can arrange a replacement or a refund. If the package you receive is damaged or open please do not accept the delivery and contact customer services immediately to arrange a replacement. We will bear the costs of postage to return the goods and issue a re-delivery.
-Faulty items will only be accepted for return if the goods have been delivered to the customer damaged, or if a manufacturing fault occurs within the 6 months after delivery. All items that are returned as faulty will be assessed by Daisy Knights LTD, and any item displaying damage that is deemed to be a direct result of fair wear or accidental damage will not be accepted as faulty. This includes discolouration from perfume, wearing in the ocean or other causes. We can however polish items up for you through out R&R service HERE which will incur a charge.
- Faulty items that have been worn will be fixed and returned to the customer.